I’ve definitely fallen off the weekly post train and I have no excuse other than life happens 😛 but we’re back at it! Today’s subject is how to make a bouquet at the bridal shower for the wedding rehershal.
Please note, during the bridal shower’s time for gifts, please delegate the following roles to a bridesmaid each:
– someone to write down who gave the gift and what the gift is
– someone to take a photo of the bride, gift giver and the gift itself
– someone to get the ribbons and tissue paper to make the bouquet
– someone to collect the ripped up wrapping paper and discards wrappings
For the bridemaid who gets the lovely task of making the bouquet, here’s a little how to by yours truly!
1) get a paper plate and cut a hole in the center
2) hope the bride opens a gift with ribbons early on, the ribbon will be your “base”
3) string the ribbon through the plate’s hole and tie a loop
5) place the “poof-ed” tissue paper in the loop so the center of the paper is where the loop is
7) fluff paper as desired and tada!